Jumaat, 15 Jun 2012

Sakit, ya Allah!



In the name of Allah Most gracious and Most Merciful







Ya ALLAH.....! 

It Hurts When I Have To Let Go The Things I Really Love.. 

It Hurts When I Have To Lose Something That I Really Want.. 

It Hurts, ALLAH 

It Hurts
.. 
But Believe Me, Ya ALLAH.

I Will Feel Hurt Most When I Know Disobey You.. 


It Hurts Most, ALLAH..

Believe Me.. 

Believe Me 

I Realize That I Can Never Live Without Your Mercy.

I Realize That I Can Never Smile Without The Concious That You Are Pleased With Me..

 I Realize That I Can Never Lead My Life If You Are Unhappy With Me.. 

I Am Sorry.. 

I Am Really Really Sorry.

For I Have Neglected You For Long Time.

For I Have Loved Others More Than I Should Love You.. 

For I Have Prioritized Others More Than I Should..











h.a.m.b.a

25 Rejab 1433 H

15 Jun 2012 M

Selatan Tanah Air

0 ulasan:

 

احفظ الله يحفظك Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger